An international seafood company is looking to build a long-term retail program with frozen seafood items and value-added seafood from joint ventures in various countries around the world. This is a great opportunity for the right person to get in at the ground level of a growing organization with an innovative, customer-oriented approach.
Join our team as we continue to build and focus on customers’ needs for sustainable seafood, while providing a new level of satisfaction that stems from a detailed understanding of who we are serving.
- • Drive North American sales in frozen retail through direct sales and/or broker networks
- • Help develop market strategies for value-added partners who support customers’ goals
- • Help us launch our new eco-friendly Shrimp brand early next year
- • Must have existing retail sales
- • Strong relationship with broker networks and direct retail accounts across the US
- • Enthusiasm for seafood, drive and close relationships with key accounts
- • Experience of seafood origins, sustainability, processing, technology (such as QR codes and block chain), traceability programs, food safety certification, etc.
- • 5-10 years of direct seafood sales experience considered an asset
Work remotely or from one of our offices in the US or Canada.
Please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org